Saturday, November 14, 2009

How can i eat healthy at the Palm Restaurant?

Does anyone know how I could possibly eat healthy at the Palm restaurant? I want to be able to enjoy my first visit there but I don't want to eat a week's worth of calories either. I also don't want to have to split anything because that looks tacky, if I have to I'll eat half of it and get the rest to go. Any suggestions on what's best?

How can i eat healthy at the Palm Restaurant?
The Palm always has fish. Get something grilled (like swordfish or salmon) and you will have a delicious and healthy entree. Add a salad, go easy on dessert (or just have coffee) and you will be fine.





They also have entree salads, and that's another way to save on calories (get the dressing on the side!!). But I think that if you go to the Palm, you want to get something cooked, so fish is your best bet.





Have a WONDERFUL meal. I'm sooo jealous. :-) Good luck!!
Reply:They have great steak and lobster, some salad (dressing on the side) baked potato. Enjoy, Life is Short.

dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment