Monday, November 16, 2009

Why when i make a fist my palm start to hurt?

how can i make a fist without my palm hurting?

Why when i make a fist my palm start to hurt?
A proper fist should be made by curling the fingers inward and square off the knuckles. When you look at your fingers, they should form a 90 degree angle with the back or your hand and your second joints should be in a straight line. This protects the hand from damage on impacting the fist and increases surface area. The wrist should be slightly bent downward so your hand never goes backward or straight to the wrist when you strike something.


I hope you can visualize and make the fist properly.


If you have a problem, I'll try to take a pic. You may e-mail me if necessary.
Reply:don't dig your nails in. the best fist is without too much force. avoid getting "white knuckles." your fust is too tight is this happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment