Monday, November 16, 2009

How to uninstall Palm applications that are on my mac?

I have tons of these applications and files and folders for my Palm Z22 on my macbook, and I want it out of my hard drive. How I do completely delete everything from the Palm software CD? I tried dragging everything to the trash; it deleted most of it, but it keeps saying that this app. is open so you can't erase. I don't think they're even open. Is there another way? I also tried AppZapper and that didn't work. I don't know what to do.

How to uninstall Palm applications that are on my mac?
I had to do it from a command prompt.





Open up a terminal window and cd to the directories and delete them in the terminal window.





cd = change directory


rm filename = delete a specific file


rmdir directoryname = deletes a directory provided it has no files left in it.





Applications-%26gt;Utilites-%26gt;Terminal

evening shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment