Monday, November 16, 2009

How do you hotsync the palm to your computer?

For school they gave us a palm and the cord to connect it to your computer but I don't know how to hotsync. We didn't get c.d.'s to download stuff . I think I would need documents to go to put a microsoft document on my computer. Help! I downloaded palm desktop and palmOne quick Install from the internet but it only has calender, memo... but not the documents and papers I have on my palm. I'm clueless. Thanks if anyone knows how to help.

How do you hotsync the palm to your computer?
what model Palm are you using? E.g. Tungsten T2





If you're trying to transfer documents may wanna install documents to go if it's supposed to come on your handheld. Theres's a component for the desktop and one for the handheld


No comments:

Post a Comment