Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I export my files from Palm Desktop to Outlook Express?

I just bought a Tilt phone with windows etc and can't figure out how to get my data from my Palm phone to the Tilt phone.

How do I export my files from Palm Desktop to Outlook Express?
I assume all the data is on the palm phone still.





Remove the palm desktop from your windows machine. Re-Install the Palm software. Begin the Palm Hot-Sync wizard and select Outlook or Outlook -AND- Palm desktop to sync the phone with. Then sync it and your data is on the outlook platform and the palm desktop. remove the palm desktop at that time and continue with the MS Outlook . As you can see I have been there.





if you need the Palm desktop again. palmone.com





Nice selection BTW. I went with the Sprint Mogul after the treo 650. so much better.

ladies dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment