Saturday, November 14, 2009

How can I get my Palm TX Launcher changed from bringing up a program as opposed to the Applications?

I got a Palm TX for Christmas and somehow changed the Launcher preferences. The house icon brings up a program that I installed rather than the Applications. I would like to know how to go back to the original setting. Thanks for any help you can offer! r.

How can I get my Palm TX Launcher changed from bringing up a program as opposed to the Applications?
Does the TX have the little bar across the bottom of the screen just below the grafitti/keyboard area? If so, it should have a little house icon that will let you go to the Applications screen. Tap that, then find the Prefs application and tap it.





Once you're in your Prefs application, click on Buttons. This will give you drop-down menus for each of your hard buttons. Next to the house icon, tap and select "Applications," then tap Done.





That SHOULD do it. If not, send me an email and we'll try Plan B :)

barber

No comments:

Post a Comment