Friday, November 13, 2009

What can I use as an acceptable substitute for Palm Butter or where can I buy it?

I have a recipe for Moambe Stew from the Congo and it requires a cup of Palm Butter however, I have not been able to find it anywhere. Therefore, what can I use instead that will result in a similar texture and taste? Or, better yet where can I find Palm Butter? I have looked in places like Fresh Market and international food stores but I don't seem to be able to find it.

What can I use as an acceptable substitute for Palm Butter or where can I buy it?
I have been searching online for a substitute since I found some Nigerian recipes calling for it and have had no luck so far.
Reply:The only substitution I saw was on this link. However getting the ingredients looked pretty hard to get as well.





http://www.congocookbook.com/soup_and_st...

evening shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment