Saturday, November 14, 2009

Are there any reduced priced Dog vets in the Palm Harbor are?

Are there any reasonable priced dog vets in the Palm Harbor area. I have two dogs so they get quite expensive. I am willing to travel outside of the palm harbor area.

Are there any reduced priced Dog vets in the Palm Harbor are?
if your looking for low priced vets in your area you might want to take a look at this website





www.luvmypets.com





This website will give you a list of vets in your are that charge reduced prices. I used it to get my dogs rabbies shots. The gave me the name of a traveling vet that came to Pet Smart every 2 weeks I paid $12 a shot instead of 35 the normal vets wanted to charge me.
Reply:Check your humane society. They offer low - income vet services, but you need to prove you're low income to qualify.

How much to charge as a Nanny?

No comments:

Post a Comment