Friday, May 21, 2010

Can you transfer a verizon plan from a normal cell phone to a palm treo or Q w/o additional costs?

Say I have a normal cell phone plan, and I can get a Palm Treo or Motorola Q from a friend or ebay or something, if I go to transfer my number to that smartphone are there extra costs.. or can I do it no matter what even if some applications or uses are rendered useless? Thank you!

Can you transfer a verizon plan from a normal cell phone to a palm treo or Q w/o additional costs?
There are only extra costs if you get the unlimited data which is $44.99 a month. But you don't have to have it on those phones you can opt for the pay per kilobyte option and if you use it you will pay .015 per kilobyte.





Be careful if you use the internet.
Reply:they charge u $10 for phonebook transfer at the store. since smartphones and pda dont have the get it now feature u wouldnt be about to use the backup assistant.


No comments:

Post a Comment