Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What type of Internet does the Palm Centro have?

The phone I have now is the Motorola Q, and im looking into getting a new phone. Im trying to decide between the New Motorola Q9c and the Palm Centro. Before I decide I wanted to know if the Palm has just plain mobile internet or full internet like the Motorola Q has. I really love having the full internet options that motorola offers, but the price of the Palm Centro is so much more reasonable. Can someone help me out.

What type of Internet does the Palm Centro have?
It has full internet options, however you can still access Mobile web pages when available. Some pages are too large to load completely, but that doesn't happen to often with me. Keep in mind that this is a Palm OS, not Windows Mobile. it is going to be very different that what you are used to, I suggest going to the store and playing with the centro first to make sure you like the way it runs.


No comments:

Post a Comment