Friday, May 21, 2010

How easy is it to migrate from Palm OS to Microsoft?

Can I import data from the Date Book, To Do's, Address Book etc in my Palm OS PDA-smartphone to a Microsoft OS-enabled smartphone?


If so, can you tell me how?


I'm fed up with this Palm-enabled Xplore M28 smartphone and the Palm OS generally, and I can't believe I would have to re-enter everything manually in a MS OS phone.


Someone in the know please enlighten me.


Many thanks and much gratitude in advance.

How easy is it to migrate from Palm OS to Microsoft?
If both PDA have Bluetooth, go to Address Book on the Palm, choose Send and follow the instructionthere to send to the Pocket, same with other Lists.





I am not sure but I think IrDA (infrared) works same, but choose Beam instead Send. Done Bluetooth on T3 to iPaq.


No comments:

Post a Comment