Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Which Verizon Palm Treo to get and What software?

I am planning on getting a Verizon-enabled Palm Treo. But I would like input on which model to get. I believe verizon accepts the 650 and 700. What are the differences in the treo models. How would you guys compare them. Also once I've gotten a phone, I would like to know what other palm software or other software I can put on it, and where to find that software. Thanks for the help guys.

Which Verizon Palm Treo to get and What software?
I have a palm treo 650 and it works excellently. I'm also on verizon, so it does work for them. The difference between the two treos is that the 700 is slightly thinner compared to a bulkier 650. What they do and what you can do to them is the exact same. As for the software, I went to the verizon store and picked up a memory card so i can have more pictures and download music to my treo. I purchased a SanDisk with 4 GB of memory, and I'm so glad I did. Any disk will work with either treo, and if you're not sure, just ask the employees there, and they'll be glad to help you out.


No comments:

Post a Comment