Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I change this password for my palm pilot?

I just purchased a USED Sharp palm pilot. I can't get to the address book or memos or anything! I don't know the password!


HOW DO I CHANGE THE PASSWORD?











The model is: OZ-290H II

How do I change this password for my palm pilot?
Does it use Palm Software? If so, here's how to do it.





If you have data you don't want to lose, do this:


On your palm, go to Preferences, probably under the system category.


Select Preferences, then security.


Under Password, it will say %26lt;Assigned%26gt;. Click on that. When the screen comes up asking for your password, there should be a button for %26lt;lost password%26gt;.


Create a new password.





This will remove all records marked Private. Previously synchronized private records will be restored the next time you do a HotSync. You should then be able to open them with your new password that you set.





Otherwise, I think you can use Palm Desktop to rename your Palm and get rid of the old data.
Reply:You have to unblock it, maybe tutorial to unlock on internet

ladies dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment