Sunday, May 16, 2010

How do use the internet on my Palm Tungsten E2, and suggestions on software?

i just got a palm tungsten e2. How to do connect it to the internet. I have wireless in my home, so thats no problem. What needs to be done, or what do I need to buy to get the web function to work. Also any suggestions on good software to download into my palm? I'm new to this gadget so I have a lot to learn!

How do use the internet on my Palm Tungsten E2, and suggestions on software?
Unfortuantely, the E2 doesn't support WiFi so having wireless in the house is irrelevant.





The easiest way to get it online is to get a mobile phone that supports Bluetooth and configure the E2 to use that to gon online. That will, of course, probably cost you an arm and a leg in mobile data charges.





The only alternative is to get a Bluetooth dongle for your PC (o whatever) and configure Windows with a pass-through connection to allow you to go online that way...of course it would then be easier to simply go online using the PC.





Other than the 'via a mobile phone' route, the E2's not really very well set up for internet access.

martial arts shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment