Friday, May 21, 2010

Is there a version of Blackberry Connect that works with a Palm Treo 750W?

I recently bought a Palm Treo 750W from Cingular. My company uses Lotus Notes. Other employees at my company with earlier models of the Treo have Blackberry Connect (BBC) that pushes their Lotus Notes email from the Blackberry server to their Treo. I can't find a version of BBC that will work with my Treo 750W. Does one exist? If not, is it being developed?

Is there a version of Blackberry Connect that works with a Palm Treo 750W?
because a treo isnt a blackberry.... blackberry wont let treo to use there servers to push email.. get your self a blackberry.
Reply:No there isnt cause it uses windows mobile. You will need an older Treo like a 680. I looked into it my self I wanted the 750 with Blackberry connect and the sales lady told me I went for the Blackberry Curve and it works great. Below is a copy and paste from AT%26amp;T website.


No comments:

Post a Comment