Friday, May 21, 2010

How Can I Help My Palm Trees To Stay Green and Grow?

This past winter was somewhat harsh on my palm trees, and now that it is hot outside and I have been watering my palm trees more readily, my palm trees are still having a hard time from growing and they have lost their "green". Alot of the palms are turning yellow, the new sprout is green, but coming in very slowly.

How Can I Help My Palm Trees To Stay Green and Grow?
Generally, palm trees like lots of sunlight and water and fertilizer. I planted a cabbage palm seed in 2000. When it was about 1 foot tall, we planted it above our laundry's septic tank, and since that time, it has been growing like a mushroom! Believe it or not, it is over 10 feet tall now!
Reply:check this site it could be diseased


www.palmtreedr.com/lethal.html


No comments:

Post a Comment