Friday, November 13, 2009

I have an 11 years old dates palm in my garden. Will it bear fruits here in the tropical Philippines?

Will dates palm bear fruits in tropical asian country like the Philippines? I have one that is 11 years old, it's planted from seed I brought from fruits when I worked in Saudi Arabia. My family loves eating dates and hopes that our dates palm tree bear fruits one day.

I have an 11 years old dates palm in my garden. Will it bear fruits here in the tropical Philippines?
I remember date palms along the road in Alabang started to bear fruit one summer. but it was a particularly dry summer that year. so I guess it is possible if the weather is dry enough.
Reply:yeah, I think so, beacuse philippines has a good warm weather too, goodluck! ;)

martial arts shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment